Skip to main content

Klein 2007 models available in the US

I am a big Klein bicycle fan. I own three. I was unhappy to hear that Klein would only be sold in Japan for 2007. But, last night when I was at Wheelcraft I was talking with Andy about the situation. We looked at the site and it was updated with the new 2007 models. Unfortunately the coolest model, the Karma, does not look like it will be available here. And the high end models have moved from aluminum to carbon and lost the internal cable routing.

The Klein 2007 Catalog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bipolar Trail - North Bend Rail Trail

North Bend Rail Trail We drove from Wheeling, WV to the trail head outside of Clarksburg, WV, a two hour drive. The plan was to ride from Clarksburg to Parkersburg, stay overnight, and return the next day. The first few miles of the North Bend Rail Trail started out promisingly. From the Wolf Summit eastern terminus the double track trail is comprised of gravel. The trail soon turned into a challenging combination of flooded sections, flooded tunnels, single track, and finally the joy of riding on trail sections completely overgrown by grass (with ruts thrown in to make it interesting). We even interrupted a few people mowing the section of the trail that ran through their back yard. We also experienced mechanical issues, unrelated to the trail, but none the less frustrating. Several flats and the loosening of the rack attachment points on my Lemond resulted in the rack clanking for 3/4 of the ride were annoyances that we could have done without. After 29 miles we reached the town of G...

Wednesday Night Ride Report

We had four people for the Wednesday night ride. Kevin, Doug, Sarah, and I rode 32 miles. We rode the trail from Elm Grove to Wheeling, then continued up to the Brooke county line. On the return down the river we decided to ride up 1st Street towards North Park. Then we turned onto Mt Wood Road down to National Road and the Indian. We then rode down Wheeling Hill past Fulton, through Woodsdale, where Sarah left us, and down National Road to Elm Grove. Weather was nice, it was cool and clear.